ItsMyCode is one of the reputed websites that contains high-quality Python articles. Currently, the website has a Domain Authority of 46 and receives 300K+ organic monthly traffic majority from US, UK and India region and it’s growing rapidly.
We are expanding the website and looking for collaborators who can actively contribute to our website. We are actively looking for programmers or computer science students who are willing to share their knowledge with the larger community.
What technologies you could write?
We are currently accepting the below programming languages/topics as of now. If you do not know what topics to write, you can send us an email and we will provide you with the topics based on which you can contribute. We can also help you out in formatting the content and providing you with the best tools for content writing.
- Django, Flask
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
Content Submission Guidelines
There are a few guidelines that need to be followed before you submit the article on the website.
- The content should be Original and ensure that it has not published anywhere else before.
- Do not copy content from other websites, if you are including any code snippets or lines from other website do not forget to include the Attribution to the original author/website.
- All the articles will be go through manual checks to validate plagiarism
- The content should be of a very high quality else it would be rejected.
- Do not use any article spinner like Word AI, Spin Bot etc. We have a mechanism to find out and you will be blacklisted permanently if you use any of these tools to generate content.
- Make sure you add the code snippets wherever applicable.
- Ensure you have done a grammar and typo check before the submission.
Guest Posting Guidelines
The guidelines remain the same as above. Please do not ask for any backlinks to be added along with the Guest Post. We do not accept any kind of links (do-follow/no-follow) to be added inside the article.
The links accepted would be relevant to the content to name a few Official websites, Documentation, GitHub, StackOverflow etc where the reference link can be added.
Any kind of personal website or links will not be accepted and the Guest post will be rejected.
Once an article or tutorial is published on our website, ItsMyCode would have the copyright owner of this article content and it cannot be published into any other medium or re-used by the author.
How to Share Article
If you have followed the guidelines you can share your article at the following email address. firstname.lastname@example.org It will take 2-3 days for your article to get published on the site if all the checks are cleared. If there are any revisions required we will contact back with the necessary information.
Do i earn for writing an article?
Yes, we will be paying you the best price for submitting the articles. The pricing depends on the following factors.
- Topic you have written
- Popularity of the topic
- Length of the article
- Quality of the content